Latest 2020 Bridal Makeup Tips From Experts
Delhi [India]: Bridal makeup should be special. On your wedding day, you should look like the most beautiful version of YOU. The wedding is not the time to try a very trendy look or something that is radically different from your usual style. Wedding makeup must be long-lasting, look amazing in photographs, and be timeless.
Every bride should be able to cherish her bridal getup by looking at the wedding pictures some ten years from now. A trained makeup artist from a professional Makeup School can take care of all your bridal makeup requirements.
To begin with, we should address the fundamental pointers:
If possible, do consultation and trial of the makeup before the wedding day. Fix an appointment for about three or four weeks before the wedding day to decide the overall look. Decide everything from products to eye makeup beforehand so that there are no surprise elements on the D-Day.
- Natural Light – If possible, set up your makeup station near a window, or use a super bright lamp. Natural light is best for makeup application.
- Moisturize – If you are having a winter wedding then it is highly advisable to apply a good moisturizer before applying makeup. It will not only hydrate your skin but also gives your foundation a smooth base.
- Selecting the right foundation – There are tons of options available when selecting the right foundation according to your skin type. If you are looking for a natural – no-makeup look, consider Water Based Foundations (Mac Studio Fix, Makeup forever Ultra HD, or Airbrush Foundations). If you have acne or pigmentation, then you should probably go for Cream based foundations (Makeup forever stick foundation, Sugar Cosmetic Stick Foundation)
- Eye Makeup – Emphasize the eyes by hiding the dark circles using color correctors and concealers. Always remember to use a lighter shade of concealer, especially underneath your eyes.
- Set Concealer and Foundation – Always remember to set your concealer and foundation with a sheer loose powder. Powder applied with a powder puff assures a long-lasting application and reduces the unwanted shine, which is a must-have to get good pictures.
- Use two shades of blush – For a pretty blush that lasts, start with a neutral shade and apply it on the cheeks’ apples, blending up into the hairline then downwards to give a subtle look. Finish with a pop of brighter blush just on the apples of the cheeks.
- Define your lips – On your wedding day, choose a lipstick that’s one or two shades brighter than what you normally wear. A brighter shade will not be washed out in the photographs and will enhance your lips.
- Water Resistance Liner – Use a water resistance liner that can withstand tears. If you prefer to line your eyes, make it last longer by applying it with a slightly damp eyeliner brush.
Bridal Dos & Don’ts:
- DO drink plenty of water before your wedding day and properly prepare your skin by moisturizing it regularly. Also, don’t forget to apply an eye cream.
- DO buy new mascara for your wedding day but test it a few days before.
- DO make sure your foundation is right for your skin tone. Your skin color may have changed since the makeup trial.
- DON’T apply shimmer all over the face.
- DON’T apply too much eye makeup. You want the eyes to stand out, not just the eye makeup.
- DON’T use a concealer under your eyes that are too light for your skin tone. It will make a white patch under the eyes that will be visible in the photographs. Your concealer should be one shade lighter than your skin tone.
Many experts can provide makeup consultations for your bridal makeup; Red Fox Makeup Academy being one of them. You can get all the related details here.